THANK YOU for your interest in becoming a vendor at the CCFM!
Follow these steps to successfully complete an 2017 CCFM Application:
- Decide which season you wish to apply for (see Season Definitions below)
- Read the 2017 CCFM Application
- Print & fill out application. Document contains market rules/regulations, plus required ST 19 certificate and Waiver Agreement
- Mail COMPLETE application to: Chisago City Farmers Market PO Box 611, 10625 Railroad Ave, Chisago City, MN 55013
- DO NOT submit payment with application. Payment will be billed after application is approved by the Advisory Committee
- PRIORITY DEADLINE for returning 2016 vendors is application must be received by March 10, 2017
- APPLICATION DEADLINE for all other other applicants is April 1, 2017
- OCCASIONAL VENDORS are accepted on a first come/first serve basis each Friday
Questions? Write to us at chisagocityfarmersmarket@
2017 SEASON DEFINITIONS
SPRING SEASON: May 19 – June 9, $50
If you wish to join the market for the Full Season (NOT Summer), your Full Season fee includes the Spring Plant Sale fee (no need to pay the Spring fee if you are a full season vendor).
FULL SEASON: May 19 – October 20, $150
Full Season vendors are those who can commit to be at the market every Friday, minus four allowed absences, from the start of the Spring Plant Sale until the last Market Friday in October
SUMMER SEASON: June 9 – August 25, $125
Summer Season vendors are those who can commit to every Friday, minus two allowed absences.
OCCASIONAL SEASON: $15 per day, no maximum.